Re: Question about Household Decision
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
Alicia, attempting to reverse a block is the only instance in which we
vote, and it occurs only after a lengthy process of trying to resolve the
disagreement through discussion. I can recall two such votes in my 18 years
with this group.

I am not a fan of letting the non-blocking members determine the validity
of a block. A slick talker can always come up with a "for the good of the
group" rationale for blocking, and someone who is not so articulate may not
be able to persuade the others of their good intentions when they really
have a valid, hard to express concern.