A brand new book about sociocracy
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (j.kochgonzalezgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
Dear fellow cohousers,

My colleague and I wrote a new manual about sociocracy. 300 pages of
examples, diagrams, very practical advice. We assume this manual will help
groups make a leap forward in their governance.

We just started taking pre-orders at a special price for 4 weeks. Table of
contents, example pages and a sweet video of the two of us are all here:
www.manyvoicesonesong.com

Jerry

​
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me