Re: Question about Household Decision
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:31 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> And another reason to take your governance and decision-making structure
> seriously from the beginning.

Yes, I heartily agree.  And what worked well for us during formation and
development -- when our common goal was:  get it built and move in!  and
our deadline was: before we run out of money! -- was less than ideal years
later when the goals and timing were less clear-cut.

Bob