Webinar on sociocracy in community
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (j.kochgonzalezgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 17:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Dear fellow cohousers,

A 23 year resident of Pioneer Valley Cohousing and a non-violent
communication and sociocracy trainer for many years (and trainer for
consensus before that!), I have worked with many groups from intentional
communities.

In a webinar on April 12th, I will talk some about what I have learned
about governance in intentional communities, what groups struggle with,
what helps them, what characteristics I recognize in successful
implementations of harmonious and effective governance.

The webinar is free/by donation and happens online in a video call so
everyone can participate. Click here to see more information.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sociocracy-in-communities-tickets-43671616982>

​
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me
--
​