Question about household decision
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 18:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to make my question more specific. When a cohousing organization
decides to become a condo association are there specific roadblocks to keep
in mind when trying to develop a sociocracy governance system?

After reading the national cohousing list serve history, I noticed that
Sharon V.  made a distinction between monetary or fiscal issues when it
comes to condo association decisions, compared to all other decisions.

Concerning one decision or one vote per household.  I trying to understand
how to grapple with this one, since I know that sociocracy uses consent and
not voting. How could we resolve this issue in our condo docs? We will be
writing our condo docs in the near future.

Thanks, Chris