Re: Question about household decision
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 15:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
Chris,

Look at it this way: A household is a sociocratic circle. It forms a consensual decision about the matter at hand and sends a delegate up to the next level of circle (which may be the whole condo association in the case of the annual budget meeting but might otherwise be a something smaller than the whole community). Then consent is sought at that level. It's not a question of how many votes each household gets, because it's not voting.

Does that help clarify?

Dick
Rocky Corner
Bethany CT

WE CLOSED ON OUR CONSTRUCTION LOAN MARCH 27 AND ISSUED THE NOTICE TO PROCEED TO THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGER YESTERDAY!!!