Connections and Resources about Sociocracy at the Boulder Conference
From: Marc Gauthier (coachmarc108gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 06:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing friends,

My name is Mukunda.

I am a member of Sociocracy For All (SoFA
<https://www.sociocracyforall.org/book/>).

I will be attending the Boulder conference this weekend.

As many of you know, Sociocracy is a great fit as a governance system for
Cohousing

During conference breaks or after hours, I would love to sit down and chat
with those of you who:

   1. would like to know more about Sociocracy, and/or...
   2. are already using it and would like to share your experience, or
   3. would like to get new, super helpful resources to start or improve
   your sociocratic practice.

If you'd like to connect, simply reply to this email, email me at
coachmarc108 [at] gmail.com or call me at 352-871-1153 and we'll set a time
convenient for us.

If many of us are interested to get together, I'm open to meet as a small
group where we can benefit from each other questions and experience.

At least please look me up to say Hi.

See you there,
Mukunda das