Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 171, Issue 11 - WSJ article
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 02:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for this reminder, Karolyn.  Absolutely a solution to reading an
article on line!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic