Online platform and electronic payments.
From: Jim Becker (jimbfreelive.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
My name is Jim Becker and I am a resident and the meal club treasurer at
Woodard Lane Cohousing in Olympia WA.
We are moving to an online platform for scheduling and billing for meals and
were wondering if any other Cohos have found an electronic payment system which
works well and is preferably free. We are considering using PayPal. Does anyone
have experience adapting that for a community, particularly in the personal
(free) account mode?
Thanks in advance for any ideas or experience you can share with us.
Warmly,
Jim Becker