Re: Online platform and electronic payments.
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 06:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jim! The paypal.me feature seems like it would be useful for this. It's
something we're planning on integrating into Gather. It would give
residents a link to click that would pre-fill the recipient account and
amount of the payment.

This wouldn't be as seamless as a full Paypal API integration, through
which you could automatically register the payment in the billing account.
That part will still have to be done manually if you're using paypal.me.
But with paypal.me, you avoid the ~3% transaction fee. If you're using
their API, you can't avoid that as far as I know.