Re: Online platform and electronic payments
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 06:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
> On Apr 26, 2018, at 5:58 AM, Crystal Farmer <crystalbyrdfarmer [at]
> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would not recommend using a personal PayPal account to collect payments.
> They charge a fee for transferring money and withdrawing it to a bank
> account. If people are making small payments it will eat away at your
> budget.

I’m not sure this is true. I send money all the time and don’t pay fees. I pay
a fee when clients use a credit card but not when I transfer deposits to or
from my bank account or send money to an individual. There are tremendous
advantages to PayPal even if you pay a fee because people are using credit
cards. It’s online and everyone has easy access.

I haven’t checked out ApplyPay. We just use cash in a basket.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC