Re: Online platform and electronic payments
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 07:19:16 -0700 (PDT)
The person who handles our meals bookkeeping uses a personal paypal account
for people who need to pay into our system.

Note that this is *not* lots of small payments. We get a monthly statement
and the goal is for folk to keep a credit on their account at all times. My
household's average cost is about $100 per month for meals (two people).
Folk pay in something at the end of the month, if necessary, in order to
pay for their meals.

AND folk who cook mostly get a credit for the cost of the food they
purchased, so they are never are sending money.
(There is a system for getting back money if you are way ahead but I don't
know how that works.)

Liz
www.mosaic-commons.org
Berlin, MA

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:57 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>