Re: Common Space- More or Less?
From: David Mencher (menchersgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 07:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Cohousers

Sharon's point regarding generic nature and open-endedness of questions is
noted.
I will try to narrow the field:
1.  How many households (units) make up your community?
2.  How large is your common space?
3.  What does your common space consist of? (e.g. kitchen, dining room,
library, cafe, tool room, laundry room, toddlers soft play, etc)
4.  Can you point out (best from experience) any aspects of common space
design or use that are clear mistakes to be avoided (we are a senior,
urban/semi-urban community of projected 30 units of between 700-950 sq
ft)?

Thank you for any and all responses

David Mencher
Cohousing Israel CHI