Re: Common Space- More or Less?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 19:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
Oops!  Rereading your email I see that you have some additional questions that
are not covered in the online directory. However cruising the directory first
may give you some specific questions to ask of particular communities.  You can
get all the basic information via the Cohousing.org directory.

Both “creating Cohousing” and “Senior Cohousing” books by Kathryn McCamant and
Charles Durrett Discuss Cohousing principles and design.

However, Just as you were asking, it’s a very good idea to get first-hand
feedback from people living with their common houses. Nothing like first hand
feedback!

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC