Re: Online platform and electronic payments
From: Mariana Almeida (missmgrrlyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 13:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
My colleague worked on Zelle, which is built in service that many banks have
started to offer. In fact, if you have an  account with a major bank you
probably already have it. It's free.
Cash Faces a New Challenger in Zelle, a Mobile Banking Service

|  |  |

|  |
Cash Faces a New Challenger in Zelle, a Mobile Banking Service

Stacy Cowley

Taking on rivals like Venmo and Apple Pay, more than 30 major banks have
created a network that allows users to ...

Mariana

    On Thursday, April 26, 2018, 2:58:34 AM PDT, Crystal Farmer