Albuquerque, NM: New Cohousing Community
From: Marlies Metodi (m.metodigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 10:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
We are happy to announce that there is a new cohousing group in
Albuquerque, NM.

We are families with young children and are planning the first
multi-generational community in town. We are looking for additional
households to create our core group. If you are interested, please come to
one of our upcoming information sessions on May 11th and May 21st.
Please see our website www.cohousingABQ.org for more information and to
rsvp for an info session.

We are negotiating with a property owner for an amazing site in the near
North Valley, but at this point we do not yet have a contract and other
locations might still be possible.

Join us in this exciting adventure!
Marlies