depositing HOA dues without using checks
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 19:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Our community's Treasurer would really like to move to a non-check-paying
method for members to pay our monthly HOA dues. It's a pain in the neck to
handle checks and take them to the bank. He's just starting to look for a
solution and is not invested in any particular method, as long as it is all
electronic so he won't have to deal with checks.

If your community has moved past putting checks for monthly dues in the
Treasurer's mailbox, can you explain your setup? Could our Treasurer
contact you or your Treasurer if he has questions? Thanks!

  Muriel at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA