Re: depositing HOA dues without using checks
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 19:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
I’m the bookkeeper at Mosaic Commons.  We use QuickBooks to keep our
books.  About six months ago we started using Quickbooks’ feature to allow
people to view invoices online, and pay via direct bank transfer. The
transaction goes straight into QB, and the money goes straight into our
bank. Perfect! And free!

Not everyone wants to do that, though. Many people like setting up auto
payments that send me a check every month, so we still do that too.  Truth
is, there’s be no hope of herding our community’s cats into a single way of
doing things!

We also use PayPal but there are usually fees for businesses.