Home for rent at Stone Curves Cohousing in Tucson AZ
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 04:56:29 -0700 (PDT)
Jim O'Connor <jimpen1 [at] gmail.com>
after fixing URL.  Note that the images refered to are not here.
See Web site.

Stone Curves Cohousing Community
1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom for Rent
$900/month
Available: May 15, 2018
http://stonecurves.org

Stone Curves & Village
This is your chance to be a member of Stone Curves Cohousing
Community, but you must act quickly. Rentals are rare at Stone Curves
and this is our most affordable rental in the community at $900/month.
Demand outpaces supply at Stone Curves and we’ve not had a rental
available to our wait list for almost 3 years! Renting is a great way
to experience cohousing. Renting is also a great way to get into Stone
Curves if you are interested in buying, as community members are the
first to hear about availabilities.

Village 3 is one of our more social villages with 4 children and is
the regular host of Monday night dinners in the Village. We are an
active community and are looking for a member who is community-minded.
Visit our website: http://stonecurves.org, where you
can see our community site plan, read our FAQ section and compare
floor plans.

The Rental Available
1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom, second floor “B” Unit in Village 3.
Available for rent May 15, 2018. See below for the floorplan and
photos. “B” homes are the smallest floorplan at Stone Curves at
680 square feet. The floor plan is well-proportioned with the living
space and kitchen in one large open area and a bonus room off the
bedroom. The current renter has been renting this place for 3 years,
but it was owner-occupied before that. 1 covered parking space comes
with the home. Laundry is provided at Common House. No smoking (Stone
Curves is a non-smoking community; no smoking on community property).
This home comes with 2 porches and views of the Catalina Mountains
from the front porch. Flooring is cork. Contact the owner, JoAnn
Marcus at jzm-az [at] comcast.net <mailto:jzm-az [at] comcast.net>, if you have
questions about this home for rent.  520.308.5788 land
520.820.5355 cell

 Photos: The place for rent is the upper left unit. Photos show
Village 3, and the view of the common lawn and common house from
Village 3.

Floorplan: