depositing HOA dues without using checks
From: Karen Ecklund (ecklund.karengmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 05:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
We use ACH (electronic) transfers through our local credit union.  The system
requires all residents to provide routing and account numbers of their checking
or savings accounts from their various banks and credit unions.  Once it’s set
up electronic withdrawals happen automatically each month.  The only
maintenance required is changes to account/routing numbers if someone changes
their financial institution.  We set this up prior to move in 10 years ago so
it’s our standard operating procedure that everyone follows.

Karen Ecklund, Former Treasurer
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison WI