Applications now open for the 500 Communities Program
From: Bethany Celio (bethany.celiocohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 12:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hello cohousing world!

Are you seeking professional training to make your cohousing passion a career?
Consider applying for the 500 Communities Program, Katie McCamant’s year-long
course for entrepreneurs who want to help grow the cohousing movement!

We are now accepting applications for the 500 Communities Program, starting in
September 2018. See our website for more info:
http://cohousing-solutions.com/intro-to-500-communities/

Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the Program: email
bethany.celio [at] cohousing-solutions.com<mailto:bethany.celio [at]
cohousing-solutions.com>.

Cheers!
Bethany

----