What are you doing Sat. June 9? Wanna come visit me?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 12:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

Once a quarter Takoma Village conducts a very cool informational outreach tour
of our community.  I’m inviting you to visit me and other members of TVC along
with the rest of the cohousing seekers on Saturday, June 9, 2-4p.

Takoma Village is the only cohousing community within the boundaries of
Washington, DC.  We’re super urban. We’ll provide a comprehensive intro to the
community, answer your questions, and tour TVC’s extensive common facilities
along with a couple of typical homes. Please arrive promptly at 2:00 for the
start of the program.

Light refreshments served.

Street parking available on 4th Street or nearby. Or use Metro to the Takoma
Station (Red Line), just 2 blocks from us.

To register and for details (address) …  please sign up on our Meet Up page:

https://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing/events/250473027/

PS … these magical tours are one way we invite future residents to get to know
us.  Tours are one of the legs of our Resale and Rental program at TVC.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic