Re: Questions to ask when someone blocks a decision
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 08:24:39 -0700 (PDT)
This is an indirect answer to your questiom. I am not a fan of having those
at the meeting attempting to validate the acceptability of a block via some
questions. A slick talker can always come up with a reason that appears to
be for the good of the community,  and a sincere but inarticulate blocker
may find it difficult to get their valid concern across.

 We treat all blocks as valid and work with the blocker to try to find an
acceptable way forward.  Granted, we've had very blocks or blockers. Our
fallback would be a vote,  and this has happened extremely rarely.

 Muriel at Shadowlake Village