Re: sharing agreements/documents
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 12:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
All our documents are available to the public on our website

http://bit.ly/2rFgFwA

I’m happy to answer questions on specific policies or wording. I’ve had a lot
of experience with writing policies.

Our policies don’t all have this but it’s important to state the purpose of the
policy. All the details may not apply in certain instances and exceptions need
to be made.

Also include review dates so you revisit policies. One community has team of 3
that reviews all the policies every year and recommends to the membership any
possible changes they think need to be discussed.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC