Subject: Re: questions to ask when someone blocks a decision
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 15:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Here is my take at rewriting those four questions in a more cooperative sharing style:

1. How would the proposed policy decision affect the circle's
work in accomplishing its aim?

2. What other considerations would come up in carrying out the proposal?

3. What facts or conditions is the objection based on?

4. What other policies or bylaws would be affected by the proposed
decision?

Regards,
David