Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 05:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousers - I was in the common house today and one of my neighbors pointed out
an interesting article on the bulletin board. It was an AP story about the
unseen bullying epidemic in senior communities. I've been trying to claw my way
to the bottom, and there are old people still trying to claw their ways to the
top at the expense of their neighbors.

I was surprised to read that one out of five seniors are the targets of
bullying. Having just received my Silver Sneakers card, I'll think of think
about my five closest neighbors and if they seem okay, it must be me!

Here's the link ...

https://apnews.com/144745051e9e43e3bb5dafe75b00a982 ;

Thx

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS