Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 06:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousers - Let's try this again. I was in the common house today and one of my
neighbors pointed out an interesting article on the bulletin board. It was an
AP story about the unseen bullying epidemic in senior communities. I've been
trying to claw my way to the bottom, and there are old people still trying to
claw their ways to the top at the expense of their neighbors.

I was surprised to read that one out of five seniors are the targets of
bullying. Having just received my Silver Sneakers card, I'll think about my
five closest neighbors and if they seem okay, it must be me!

Here's the link ...

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/05/12/us/ap-us-senior-citizens-bullying.html

Thx

Alan O.