Re: Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Nancy Baughman Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 12:34:03 -0700 (PDT)
I'm interested in your comment Alan - "When vetting community members...."
I was under the impression that anyone who wanted to move into a for-sale
cohousing unit could otherwise it violates fair housing laws. Do people
actually have to agree to the principles and spirit of cohousing to buy a
unit?

Nancy in CO.