Re: Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 13:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
dick, nancy, et al. - the only group who can truly self-select are the founders.

my point is that the founding burning souls, who write their community story,
may have a better idea as to who they want  to attract, rather than take anyone
and work back from there.

to fill community ‘vacancies’ it is in-bounds to let prospective new buyers
know what they may be moving into, via orientation meetings, attending a
community dinner, come to a meeting.  they can decide for themselves if living
in a particular coho community is for them.

Alan O'Hashi - Cyber Office
Views from Behind the Lens
www.alanohashi.com
Colorado..303-910-5782