Re: Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Wendy Willbanks Wiesner (wwiesneraffordablecohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 13:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

There is a current legal challenge that may well have effects beyond what
are seemingly narrow confines (see link below).  Will be very interesting
to see what happens.

http://interlochenpublicradio.org/post/weve-got-issues-bay-view-religious-discrimination-case-moves-forward

Wendy

Wendy Willbanks Wiesner
Executive Director
Partnerships for Affordable Cohousing (PFAC)