Re: Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Bob Leigh (bobleightwomeeps.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 14:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Dick Margulis <dick [at] dmargulis.com> wrote:
>>>    In our case, we're a condo association, so we have no say in who
decides to buy. However, we do impose a set of requirements on homeowners,
one of which is a requirement that they agree to our stated values and
another of which is a requirement that they agree to abide by our rules.
<<<

The association has no direct say in who the buyer is -- but the seller
does!  Be careful about assuming that your neighbor, who is selling a unit,
will decide to take the highest bidder regardless of any other factors.
Sellers cannot discriminate against protected classes, but is "not
interested in choosing" really a protected class?

Bob Leigh
Cornerstone Village Choosing
Cambridge, Mass., USA