Re: Washing machine recommendation
From: Lynn Nadeau (dancingcraneriseup.net)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 08:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
You asked for opinions about choosing Speed Queen washers. I have a Speed Queen
in my home and it's very good. When my old Amana died, I asked the repairman
what he recommended. This man has been doing appliance repair for decades. He
recommended Speed Queen and had one himself. Said they made machines for
laundromats, used steel inside vs plastic. So I expect they'd be a good choice
for cohousing.

I remember reading, also, on the list, that some groups have leased washers, vs
buying.

Maraiah Lynn Nadeau
RoseWind Cohousing
Port Townsend WA