Re: Washing machine recommendations and concerns?
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 10:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
At Mosaic Commons we have a laundry room with 3 washers and 4 dryers.  For
washers we have a front loader and a top loader that are fragrance free,
and a front loader in which people can use bleach and fragrance and such.

Our experience is that people beat the heck out of the washers.  We also
got the speed queen recommendation recently, but went with a slightly
larger and also recommended machine instead - I can get you all the
details.

Aside the specifics:

1 -  We just found a place that will warranty our machines, which is
phenomenal.  See if you can do so.

2 - I am the sole voice on our laundry room team who would like to just
ditch the front loaders, because they are SO MUCH MORE MAINTENANCE, but so
far I am overruled :)

     - cat

Catya Belfer
My sites:   www.catya.org & CuriosityktCat.etsy.com