Internet, cable, and wi-fi
From: Linda Hobbet (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 14:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

As we approach construction we are starting to look at the nitty gritty of getting high quality Internet and wi-fi and all the benefits of modern technology.

I have heard about communities bringing in a high-speed cable but that it requires knowledge to maintain. What does that entail and how hard is it to learn?

What is the best way to go these days to get high quality Internet/streaming video/phone service/etc at the best price? Can anyone suggest resources to learn about the options in relatively simple English?

We have some environmentally sensitive people in our community and I know that at least one wants cable rather than wi-fi.

I know this is rather vague, but I would appreciate any information.

Thank you,
Linda Hobbet

--
coho [at] lindahobbet.com