Re: Washing machine recommendations and concerns?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 18:40:45 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not on the laundry-room team, but I recall reading recent minutes of
one of their meetings on this topic. One person advocated buying used
washing machines, figuring that even though they'd need to be replaced more
frequently, because they would cost so little to buy, they would be cheaper
for us in the long run. Has any community done something like that? (This
person is a devotee of craigslist, so is biased in that direction.)