Home for sale at Stone Curves in Tucson AZ
From: Jim O'Connor (jimpen1gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 12:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
Stone Curves Cohousing Community
1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom for Rent
$900/month
Available: May 15, 2018

Stone Curves & Village
This is your chance to be a member of Stone Curves Cohousing Community, but you
must act quickly. Rentals are rare at Stone Curves and this is our most
affordable rental in the community at $900/month. Demand outpaces supply at
Stone Curves and we’ve not had a rental available to our wait list for almost 3
years! Renting is a great way to experience cohousing. Renting is also a great
way to get into Stone Curves if you are interested in buying, as community
members are the first to hear about availabilities.

Village 3 is one of our more social villages with 4 children and is the regular
host of Monday night dinners in the Village. We are an active community and are
looking for a member who is community-minded. Visit our website: stonecuves.org
<http://stonecuves.org/>, where you can see photos of this unit for sale, our
community site plan, read our FAQ section and compare floor plans.

The Rental Available
1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom, second floor “B” Unit in Village 3. Available for rent
May 15, 2018. See our website for the floorplan and photos. “B” homes are the
smallest floorplan at Stone Curves at 680 square feet. The floor plan is
well-proportioned with the living space and kitchen in one large open area and
a bonus room off the bedroom. One covered parking space comes with the home.
Laundry is provided at Common House. No smoking (Stone Curves is a non-smoking
community; no smoking on community property). This home comes with 2 porches
and views of the Catalina Mountains from the front porch. Flooring is cork.
Only small dogs, no cats.

Contact the owner, Kathy O’Kelley at ktokelley [at] gmail.com, if you have
questions about this home for rent.