Non-toxic building materials
From: Mitchell Darer (mitchell.darergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 09:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

We are couple who are active in a new co-housing group that anticipates breaking ground next month. One of us has multiple chemical sensitivities, and want to ensure safe materials are used in place of any 'non-safe / toxic' materials contractors might use.   We are especially interested in learning about your experiences, finding resources, products, and even consultants we could engage to advise and help us vet these materials.

 Please feel free to email me directly or call home #: (845) 356-1765.

Thank you,

Mitch and Melinda Darer

--
Mitch Darer