Re: Denmark Cohousing [Was Innovative Models for Independent, Assisted and Full Care Homes
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 21:08:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hey!  I think both Takoma Village Cohousing in DC which is a densely developed
urban “residential” site (43 homes on 1.43 acres) and Eastern Village Cohousing
(56 homes on 1/3 acre) which is really, truly, densely developed site also “hit
them out of the ball park!”

And I would add to that Swan’s Market in Oakland CA — gorgeous cohousing
community residing atop the rehabbed Oakland market, Cambridge Cohousing in
Cambridge, MA is another urban community.  Lots of urban cohousing in TALL
apartment like condo buildings …

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic