Ann Arbor Permaculture Convergence: Jun 30, 2018 @ Sunward Cohousing
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 09:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Sunward Cohousing is pleased to host the:

Ann Arbor Permaculture Convergence 2018

June 30, 2018, Ann Arbor, MI

Are you ready to take action for the planet?
Are you prepared for what is coming?

• Explore permaculture, sustainability, and design science with
leading practitioners in the Midwest.
• Learn about innovative initiatives happening in SE Michigan
• Hear and share stories, successes and connections

Learn more about permaculture, meet your colleagues from near and far,
share stories, embrace the fun and the learning. Together, we can
raise our voices to be heard and our ethics and values to shine.

This Permaculture Convergence is not only an event to connect, inform
and inspire, it is a fundraiser and a celebration of the Great Rivers
and Lakes Permaculture Institute, the new regional hub of the
Permaculture Institute of North America. We are excited to introduce
and advance this important regenerative design methodology to the
greater Ann Arbor and SE Michigan community.

Details & Registration:

https://www.facebook.com/events/190303958260445/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grlpi-ann-arbor-permaculture-convergence-2018-tickets-45418331452

Hosted by:
Great Rivers and Lakes Permaculture Institute
Permaculture Institute of North America
Inner/Outer Services
Sunward Cohousing

~~~