Directors & Officers Insurance (LLC of Forming Group)
From: Meg Lessard (m.k.lessardgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 18:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
We formed an LLC to buy land for Richmond Cohousing (Virginia). However,
one of our members has had a bad experience with a co-op board, and we want
to make sure we are knowledgeable about the risks our signatories might be
personally undertaking. As such, we are looking at obtaining insurance.
Have any other forming groups obtained Directors & Officers insurance, or
something similar?

I've browsed the archives and didn't find anything, but please let me know
if I missed a recent past discussion.

Thanks!
Meg
m.k.lessard [at] gmail.com