Sociocracy manual - last chance to order at discount
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (j.kochgonzalezgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 04:00:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello fellow cohousers,

We wrote a manual about sociocracy, full of examples, diagrams, lists, and
templates. Since both myself and my co-author live in cohousing, it is full
of examples from cohousing.

We got more than 400 pre-orders so far. We're now ready to send the book to
the printer next week, so this is our last call for pre-orders at a 31%
discount. Books will arrive people in a bit more than 2 weeks. Exciting!

---> www.manyvoicesonesong.com

Jerry

​
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me