Consent question
From: Chris Terbrueggen (christopher402gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 17:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings , how many committee meetings do you allow a proposal to be discussed
at after it goes back to the author or subcommittee for revision after the
first reading ? I was thinking two meeting would be sufficient before dropping
a proposal , however I learned that sometimes not all members attend both
committee meetings and sometimes it takes two meetings for members to voice
specific concerns or objections to a proposal . Thanks , Chris

Sent from my iPhone