RAGBRAI riders offered indoor accommodations at Iowa's first cohousing site
From: Del Holland (delhollandaol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
Are you coming to Iowa to do RAGBRAI this year?  If so, Prairie Hill Cohousing
in Iowa City – Iowa’s first and only cohousing community -- would love to host
you on the final night of your ride, July 27th.  We can offer sleeping bag
accommodations on the floor in our newly opened common house for up to 10
individuals.  Shower and laundry facilities will be available.  Prairie Hill
Cohousing is located just 1 ½ miles from downtown Iowa City, where much of the
evening entertainment will be.  If interested, please let us know by June 20th
by contacting Del Holland at delholland [at] aol.com <mailto:delholland [at]
aol.com> .  After that date we’ll be extending our offer to all those out there
who wish they were cohousers.  We’re a friendly bunch and would love to show
you around our lovely site.