Re: RAGBRAI riders offered indoor accommodations at Iowa's first cohousing site
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
The RAGBRAI is a wonderful bicycle tour of Iowa, from river to river. It was
started on a bet between to reporters  at the Register and Tribune newspaper in
Des Moines. It used to be open to anyone but very soon grew too large so now
there is a lottery. Plan for next year. A family event. Very friendly. Not a
race. 7 days from  one side to the other, and some do drop out. The route is
different every year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAGBRAI

Sharon
----