Re: Internet, cable, and wi-fi
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 09:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Linda, sorry about the late reply, I'm catching up on old emails.
While the walls are open, I am installing bundled CAT5e and TV cable to
each room. In spite of whatever convincing studies there are, I know people
who react badly to wifi. Yes, I know you can't get away from it, but you
can reduce it. I don't have plans to reduce or eliminate wireless
routers/cordless phones/smart meters etc. at this time, but I'd rather have
the wiring in the walls, in case it becomes an issue in the future.
Jenny
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland Calif.
www.BrookdaleCommons.org