Re: Marketing help
From: Linda Hobbet (lindahobbeton.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations on taking such a major step on your journey.

Village Hearth is a senior community so our marketing is probably a bit different than what you need. However, our top performing outlets should work for you as well.

1) An ad/listing on Cohousing.org.
2) The local NPR radio station
3) A local progressive weekly newspaper that is distributed for free.

We are almost sold out (just two units left) and on our way to groundbreaking later this year. Best wishes to your community.

Linda Hobbet

--
coho [at] lindahobbet.com
919-596-4558 (home - preferred)

Skagit Cohousing has just secured land in Anacortes, Washington and is now
launching a more serious marketing campaign.  For this they need ads, ad
copy, photos of cohousing (especially people).  Does anyone have any of the
above to share?  Also, would love to know what worked for your group, what
was the most bang for buck. Even a picture of an ad that you liked or that
worked for your group would be helpful. How do you capture the spirit and
dream of cohousing in a small space?

Thanks for the feedback.

In Community,
Karen Gimnig