Re: entrepreneurial cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 05:32:02 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Alan!

I’m sure this is just a misuse of the term “Cohousing“ – you can see how
fragile the term is in the English language and can be so easily be
appropriated to describe so many different levels of housing and people. After
all it’s only a misuse of the term to us. The people using this term believe
they are simply being creative. Anyway I think it behooves us when we see this
kind of use to follow up. Often this can just be a comment in the comment
section of an article that’s been published. But in this case the press release
had no comment section.

I might just call the phone number listed in the press release and see if I can
talk to somebody. That is if I have a free minute today. :-)

Ann Zabaldo
Takomavillage Cohousing
Washington DC

Sent from my iPhone