Re: entrepreneurial cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 06:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Phillip — I’m not so much interested in “Protecting” the term cohousing as I am
in engaging people in LEARNING about cohousing.  Even a response in a comment
thread spreads the word.

I challenge everyone on this list to engage just one time in the next 12 months
writing a response to one thing about cohousing, housing, community,
affordability, etc.  Doesn’t have to be a dissertation … just a short response
in a comment section on-line is great!  There are thousands of digital
newsletters, reports, etc. that we belong to.  Alan’s Ohashi has even gone
beyond a comment response to engaging someone directly to find out about the
use of the term “entrepreneurial co housing.”

There are at least 600+ of us on this list.  Wonder what the collective effort
of us to make one engagement in 12 months would produce?  Just a musing on my
part before noon on Thursday, June 21 the Summer Solstice  …

:-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic