Re: Question re defibrillator
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 18:41:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!

Here at Cornerstone Cohousing in Cambridge, MA, we have 2 defibrillators
- one for each of our two apartment buildings.  One of those buildings
contains what we call our common ouse, the other building also contains
common space.

I can't really answer any of your other questions, so I've bcc'd our
resident nurse practitioner, who was the driving force behind the
proposal to obtain these.  We did have training at a GM.  I'll say that
I assume that Good Samaritan laws cover the liability issue, and that we
wouldn't apply a defibrillator to someone with a DNR order.  Of course
that means that we need to know about the order.

Hope that helps!

-- Mabel :-)

mabel [at] twomeeps.com
Mabel Liang