Re: Common house meal prices
From: Patti Lautner (lautnerpgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 05:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
For the past 13 years here at JP Cohousing in Boston we charge $5 per adult and
$3 per kid.  Also we define kids as those who are dependent on their parents
for food. We don’t care if they are 14 and eat like adults. We still charge the
kid price until they’re in college more or less. It’s a way of supporting
families.

Some meals are over budget, others are under budget, but at the end of the year
we’re always in the Black.

Good luck with everything!
Patti

Sent from my iPhone